It’s that time of the year again! Christmas is just around the corner and holiday cheer is everywhere you go. With so many tasks to prepare for the holiday, finding the perfect gift can be intimidating. We, at iLoveSexy, always encourage our readers to be as creative as they can be and when it comes to gifts, what’s more creative than something handcrafted? If you’re feeling both naughty and nice this year, this DIY Christmas bra that we have designed this week will make the perfect gift for that special someone. Imagine their surprise when they unwrap their gift to find a gorgeous bedazzled bra that they can show off at parties or wear for a sizzling night in. The sparkling, multicolored rhinestones and delightful shimmery feather trim are eye-catching and reminiscent of the holiday-themed bras found in popular lingerie retailers. You can create this with any bra you have at home or you can use our Baci Maximum Cleavage Underwire Bra, which is what we used to create this. And if you’re looking for more colors and styles, please take a look at our Bra Collection for other sexy designs. The holiday season is all about having fun and spreading joy to loved ones. So let’s have a little holiday fun and get started on our DIY Christmas bra!
What you will need:
Hot glue gun
1. To make gluing your rhinestones to the bra easier, try to get an idea of what sort of design you’d like to create and lay out your rhinestones for easy picking.
2. Use hot glue to attach the rhinestones to the bra with whatever design you have come up with. We went with a randomized, clustered design for our rhinestones using different shades of red, green and silver.
3. After you have finished gluing on your rhinestones, attach a small bow in the center of the bra. This step is optional but we feel that the small red bow really gives it a festive look as the centerpiece of the bra.
4. Measure a piece of ribbon vertically against the bra and cut it according to the measurements. Hot glue the ribbon to the bra.
5. This is how our bra looks like so far. You can leave this as it is, add more ribbon or hot glue the feather boa trim against the top of the bra like we did.
And now we’re finished! Doesn’t it look perfect for Christmas? We’ve seen many amazing Christmas-themed bras, but we must say, that the DIY Christmas Bra looks lovely enough for a Winter Wonderland. You can stick to a Christmas theme with red and green rhinestones or you can even add other colors to really make it pop. Insomniac’s White Wonderland event is coming up during New Year’s Eve and designing your own rave bra with white and silver accents would look amazing. Customizing your own bra has really taken off because of all the concerts and music festivals. And we hope this tutorial was useful in giving you some ideas on how you can design your own DIY Christmas bra.
The holiday season is all about glitzy, sparkling decorations and this DIY Christmas bra reminds us of all the amazing ornaments we see on Christmas trees, presents and stockings. You can give this piece of lingerie as a gift to a friend or even to yourself as a treat. It never hurts to treat yourself every once in a while, right? So what would you like to receive for Christmas this year? Will you be trying out our tutorial at home? Or will you be designing your own bra? We always appreciate your feedback, so please spread the holiday cheer by leaving us any comments, questions or suggestions in the comment box below. And check back again next week to see what DIY treasures we’ll bring to you for the holidays!