It isn’t easy being green, and St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner. Instead of just wearing your normal green t-shirt or just adding a hint of green to your March 17th outfit of the day with an accessory, why not be adventurous and get into character. There is absolutely no rule that you can only wear dress up for Halloween. We have compiled a list of our favorite picks to give you ideas of what you could be sporting this charming St. Patrick’s Day or to any related themed party.
- Miss Lucky Charm – First up is Miss Lucky Charm. This costume combines both feminine and masculine touches with a green dress and tuxedo inspired cropped jacket. It also comes with a matching bow tie, top hat, thigh high socks, and a quirky mustache prop for some silly fun and games!
- Miss Lady Luck – Fancy some beer? This beer girl costume is perfect for party festivities with an intricate brocade design dress with shamrock detailing.
- Gretchen Beer Girl – Sporting this season’s trending off the shoulder style, this variation of the beer girl costume will sure to turn some heads and prompt questions from fellow peers.
- Spank Me, I’m Irish – Featuring a strapless dress with puff arm sleeves and felt pop up clover accents, a large leprechaun hat, a pot of gold purse, and a green riding crop, this costume is for those who want to go all out with the St. Patrick’s day style.
- Darling Greta – If a full green outfit is not what you’re looking for, this Darling Greta dress mixes and matches a soft satin green with pinks and florals for a sweet styled look that won’t be in your face. It can also be recycled for a different occasion.
- Sexy Ivy Corset – St Patrick’s Day doesn’t have to be all about the leprechauns, clovers, or beer girls. Think outside the box and rock a sexy green villain costume. This Sexy Ivy Corset makes a create costume for St. Patrick’s with its all green ensemble, but if dressing up as Poison Ivy does not fancy you, you could get creative and wear some clover accessories to make it your own.
iLoveSexy has got you covered for St. Patrick’s Day, and we hope that wearing one of these styles will make your feel sexiest. As our gift to you, we are also offering 15% off your entire purchase at iLoveSexy with the promo code “GREEN”. Expires March 15, 2016. So what are you waiting for?