Continuing on from last week’s exclusive interview with Alyshia Ashlee, we have 10 more questions left to reveal about the bombshell beauty. If you haven’t read last week’s posts yet, head on over to Alyshia Ashlee’s Exclusive Interview Part I to read all about it.
11. On your off days when you’re not modeling, do you like to go out or are you more of a homebody?
– I enjoy a nice mix. If I have someone special in my life then I love to stay in and spend my time wrapped up in them. But that’s not the case right now, so I love to go out and have fun and meet new people. I can be quite social, but I also work a lot of promotional events so sometimes the club scene gets old. I love to go out to eat and sit and have a bottle of wine on a patio.
12. What do you like to do in your free time? Do you have any particular hobbies or activities you like to regularly partake in?
– I love to walk, so being outdoors exploring my city is always fun for me. I also love to cook!
13. What is one thing people would be surprised to find out about you?
– I moved out at the age of 17.
14. What makes you confident about yourself?
– I think because I know I have my head on straight, it gives me confidence. I genuinely like who I am as a person and know I try to do the right thing in all scenarios.
15. How would you describe your personal style?
– I would say it’s feminine/edgy. I like to be girly, but with a spike here and there. I love to look classy and put together, but in a sexy way.
16. We see from your Instagram account that you really love food. What are your favorite foods? Anything in particular you’re good at cooking?
– I am pretty good at cooking most things I attempt, but I love to roast chicken and veggies, definitely a healthy favorite.
17. How do you stay in such great shape? Do you have any diet or exercise tips that you like to abide by?
– I try to eat pretty clean for the most part, but I do find it important to also curb cravings in moderation. I try to look for the healthy alternative first. As far as working out, I love walking so I walk everywhere I can, and I like to do crunches, and squats.
18. You have won many photogenic competitions. Any tips for how people can look more photogenic in their pictures?
– I think good eye contact helps! I look into the soul of the camera, and try to connect with the person who will be looking at the photo.
19. The life of a professional model sounds very exciting but also somewhat stressful at times. What do you do to stay positive and focused?
– I lean on my support system. Things can definitely gets hard at times. And it’s good to have people around you to remind you of how great you are and how much hard work you have put in and how that has paid off.
20. Lastly, do you have any advice for women who are trying to make it as a model? How can they reach the level of success you have achieved?
– Work your butt off! It has nothing to do with luck. Don’t give up, always network and be confident.